This page is for Japanese Chin Club of America members only and contains restricted information.
Please enter your username and password below.
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please reset your password.
If you do not have a login, please use the registration form. Once submitted it will need to be approved and you will receive an email to the address you registered with.
If you a current JCCA member and have already been registered, please login to access the Member's Area of the JCCA website.
If you are a current JCCA member and wish to register for a login account, please do so here.
If you are not currently a member, please consider joining our club.
The JCCA Members email list is to provide an official listserv elist communication service for JCCA members only. It is approved in the JCCA By-Laws as an official means of communication for JCCA business.
This is a private list. Only open to JCCA Members.
Chin Chit Chat
The JCCA Chin Chit Chat is the National club's official magazine for the Japanese Chin Club of America and it's members. This magazine is published quarterly. To place an ad, see current and past issues, as well as purchase a subscription click on the button below.
This content is restricted to members only. Please login if you have an account.
JCCA Member Breeder Listing
JCCA WEBSITE BREEDER INFORMATION GUIDELINES(formerly called Breeder Weblinks Guidelines)
- Club members may link their Japanese Chin website to the JCCA website, or, if a member does not have a website and wishes to participate in breeder website information, they may do so by having their name, kennel name, state of residence, and their email address, OR website address, OR telephone number added to the list of breeder links. Upon payment of the fee to the JCCA Treasurer in the amount of twelve dollars ($12.00) per year,either a weblink or the member's contact information may be added. Pro-rated amounts do not apply. There is as flat fee per year for one month or twelve months. Breeder weblinks or informtion desired in a member's contact information for the next year must be renewed by December 31 of the current year.
- Members requesting to link their websites or information to the JCCA website must read, sign
- and date the JCCA Code of Ethics. A copy of the signed document will be retained by the JCCA Secretary.
- The subject matter of member websites linked to the JCCA website may include information on the individual member's breeding program and information about his/her Japanese Chins, or any other information related to his/her Japanese Chins.
- Disparagement of the kennels, dogs, and/or breeding programs of others will not be allowed. No commercial websites will be permitted to be linked to the JCCA website without board approval.
- If there is a question regarding the suitability of a weblink, the Treasurer will refer it to the board for review. If the website link is found to violate the guidelines, a warning in writing will be sent to the offender, with a deadline by which the offending material must be removed. If the warning is not effective, the website link will be removed after the deadline has passed. In this event, the fee paid for the weblink will not be returned.